Almond Joy Cheesecake Keto Bombs
I haven’t had an Almond Joy in years, probably not since I was a kid, “Trick or Treating” for Halloween. When Emily made this recipe the first bite took me right back to my childhood!
This recipe has quickly become one of my favorite keto fat bombs. Give it a try and let me know in the comment below what you think!
Almond Joy Cheesecake Keto BombsCourse: DessertDifficulty: Beginner
Almond Joy Cheesecake Keto Bombs is a great way to get some of those fats in your diet & curb your sugar needs. This Almond Joy Cheesecake Keto Bombs is easy to make & delicious.
8 oz cream cheese – room temp
¼ Cup coconut oil + 2 Tbsp more for chocolate
½ Cup unsweetened shredded coconut + 2 Tbsp more for outside
4 tsp Swerve granulated
½ tsp vanilla extract
¼ tsp almond extract
¼ tsp coconut extract
14 whole almonds
2 Tbsp chopped almonds
½ C Stevia sweetened dark chocolate chips (Lilys)
- Combined cream cheese, 1st part of coconut oil, 1st part of shredded coconut , Swerve, vanilla extract, almond extract and coconut extract with a mixer.
- Scoop the mixture out with a cookie scoop onto a bakers quarter sheet covered with parchment paper or aluminum foil into 14 scoops. Before putting the mixture on the cookie sheet, place an almond in the center.
- Place the cookie sheet in the freezer for 2 hours.
- Once the bombs are hardened, toast the 2nd half of the shredded coconut in a nonstick pan on medium heat. Be careful to watch so the mixture doesn’t burn.
- Melt the chocolate chips and 2nd half of coconut oil in the microwave (15 sec stir).
- Drizzle or dip the bombs in the chocolate and sprinkle with the toasted coconut and almond mixture before the chocolate dries.
- Place back in the fridge to harden.
- Dip or sprinkle the toasted almonds/coconut before the chocolate hardens too much.
Almond Joy Cheesecake Keto Bombs Taste Test
Toasting the coconut & chopped almonds made all the difference in this recipe, so make sure you don’t skip that part! But the flavors are pretty close to a real Almond Joy except for the crunchy texture of the larger Almonds.
Overall I love the recipe, we’ll definitely be making more throughout our keto diet.